Blueberries are one of my favorite fruits, especially when they are baked or cooked into something. Yum!
Ten Favorite Things To Do With Blueberries,
In No Particular Order.
- Eat them out of hand. Duh.
- Blueberry pie. I have raved about these pies before. They are sooo good. We had one a couple weeks ago, and there are three more in the freezer. Can only get them when blueberries are in season somewhere.
- Blueberry muffins. A whole pan of blueberry muffins.
photo credit: Blueberry muffins via photopin (license)
- Blueberry sauce/syrup. This is good made with either fresh or frozen blueberries, and it is delicious on pancakes or over ice cream or cheesecake.
- In my morning oatmeal. My bowl would have a lot more blueberries, though. A lot more blueberries.
- The blueberry crumble thing that my neighbor's mother made when we were kids. Google showed me some recipes that I need to try.
- Anything else with blueberries. Anything.