I was tagged on Facebook for this meme by Beth, but I prefer to do it here on the blog.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Which time? I got up several times. The one that stuck was 11:30 am. But I couldn't get to sleep last night until nearly 3am because of knee pain. [/whine]
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The latest Star Trek movie. The last one before that was the last Star Wars movie (I fell asleep), before that was a Harry Potter. We don't go to many movies.
4. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)? TV? What is TV? Oh, I remember... Law & Order (any of them). Twin Peaks. Northern Exposure. Mystery! The Office. Lost and Grey's Anatomy, although I never watched them on TV, only on DVD.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? It might be right here. It's too much work to think of somewhere else.6. What did you have for breakfast? A quad latte.
8. What foods do you dislike? Beans because of the texture. Liver because of the taste.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Anywhere I don't have to cook or clean up. Beyond that, Hog Wild (local barbecue joint with really good barbecue), Paradise Landing (upscale place on local lake), and the Thirsty Otter (beer & burger kind of place with an outdoor deck overlooking a lake; it always amazes me that we can go there and just sit down -- no reservation, no waiting. Such is life in a rural area.).
10. Favorite dressing? In restaurants I always order ranch. My real fave is a home-made vinaigrette with fresh rosemary.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Clean ones. No pantyhose, never heels. Winter, jeans, mock turtleneck, hand-knit sweater (sure wish I had one), hand-knit wool socks (check), and my Merrill clogs. . Summer, loose skirt, t-shirt, and Crocs,13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? The Louvre in Paris; Florence and Rome, maybe Greece and Switzerland.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? ::waggles cup to see:: half full.
15. Where would you want to retire? Right here. That's a view from my deck earlier this summer.
16. Favorite time of day? When I can sit in my favorite chair, cue up an audiobook on my [currently MIA] iPod, and knit.
17. Where were you born? Moorhead, MN
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Watch sports? Why on earth would I do that? Oh, wait, figure skating and gymnastics.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher? Yep. That's why I have a couple birdfeeders right outside my window.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Hmmm. Could be either. Right now a morning person, but not early morning.
24. Pets? 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 husband.
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? Nope. I already told you all there was to know about my knee.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher (duh), nurse (duh x2), ballerina (duh x3). Once I got past those, a computer programmer.
27. What is your first childhood memory? Standing in the kitchen in our house on the farm. I was 4 or so.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cats all the way, but really, any animal with fur is good. Younger son sent me this video he took in Petco yesterday just because he knew I would like it.
Download VID 00045
29. Are you married? Yup, coming up on 35 years.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yup.
31. Been in a car accident? Several, but never seriously injured. (See #30.)
32. Any pet peeves? Yeah, but let's not concentrate on the negative. They are mostly auditory.
33. Favorite pizza topping? Sausage and mushrooms.
34. Favorite flower? Any that smell good -- lilacs, lily of the valley, old roses, Stargazer lily. Also daffodils, bachelor's buttons, pansies, monarda, annual poppies.
35. Favorite ice cream? Wells Blue Bunny Homemade Vanilla. Actually, anything by Blue Bunny. If it has chocolate in it or on it, I'm in heaven.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco John's or Subway. Hardee's if neither of those is available.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None. Passed first time. I am a really good test taker.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Jeff.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I would hate to max out my credit card. Put a gun to my head, though, and it might be a fancy grocery store like Lund's or Byerly's in the Twin Cities.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Gave Smokey a hug.
41. Like your job? Yup, both of them.
42. Broccoli? Yum!
43. What was your favorite vacation? The one we took to the Florida Keys right after I finished my accounting internship. It was the first time I had worked really, really hard and then had a tropical relaxation immediately after.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Smokey, last night.
45. What are you listening to right now? The cat giving himself a bath.
46. What is your favorite color? Red. No, blue. No, green. No, pale rosy peach. Actually, I just like color.
47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero.
48.How many are you tagging for this quiz? Three: Jocelyn, Cookie, and Diane. Go forth and spill your guts, ladies!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 12:52 pm CDT
50. Coffee Drinker? (see #6)