Ten A Bunch of Things I Do Every Day
- Brush my teeth.
- Take my meds.
- Have a grande-sized latte.
- Check my email.
- Read a few blogs.
- Think about knitting. Sadly, I do not get to knit every day.
- Play some word games on my iPod.
- Admire my nails. Every summer my soft, weak nails grow longer because the summer humidity keeps them from breaking. Right now they are amazingly long (for me), longer than I have ever been able to grow them.
- Have a glass of wine and read before I go to sleep.
When I am home at the lake there are a few more things:
- Snuggle the dog.
- Snuggle the cat(s).
- Pluck loose tufts of fur from the dog. She has been blowing her coat since July. It is truly amazing that she has any fur left, let alone the thick coat she still has.
And when Smokey and I are both at home the list is even longer:
- Snuggle Smokey.
- Play online Boggle on my iPod with Smokey. We are killer in that game, although when speldrong (sic; that is her/his screen name) is playing we never come in higher than second.
- Eat ice cream before we go to sleep.
For your reading amusement, things I do NOT do every day:
- Shower. Daily showering is highly overrated, especially for those of us with dry skin.
- Wash my hair. Not necessary to wash it more than every five or six days. We live in the country; it just doesn't get dirty very fast.
- Comb my hair. If I am not going anywhere that day -- and sometimes even if I am -- my hair may remain uncombed. Lazy = me.