Time to add up what I made in 2012.
- 0 sweaters, although I have made some progress on Tappan Zee.
- 1 pair of mittens for Scotty. (Not actually done yet, but will be in time to give them to him on Wednesday when he next comes to work; I only have one thumb left.)
- 1 tissue packet cover for Alex (camnesia struck; here is the yarn instead).
- 2 scarves (Montego Bay for me, Noro striped for me but donated to a silent auction instead)
- 2 shawlettes (Daybreak for me, Cinnamon Grace for Alex).
- 3 cowls (Windschief for Eric The Renter, Ostrom for Alex, a small Moebius for learning).
- 3 pairs of socks, all for me.
- 5 6 adult hats (generic ribbed for Younger Son, generic beret for me but donated to silent auction, authentic tuque for Peter Smokey's Work Partner, Windschief for Eric The Renter, Seaman's Cap to donate, another Seaman's Cap, for Younger Son)
- 5 baby hats for here.
- 29 doggy poo bag pouches.
Not as much as other years, I think, probably because I couldn't knit much during Smokey's six weeks of recovery. Or maybe because I spent too much time with my iPad; I know that has cut into my reading time a bit. As long as we are counting, I read 57 books in 2012, down considerably from 98 in 2002.