My Ten Nine Favorite Things That Are Green.
- Grass, trees, plants of (almost) all kinds.
- The green haze that appears in the woods in spring as the trees are beginning to bud.
- The sweater quantity of Noro Silk Garden in the stash waiting to be my next sweater.
- The skein of Pagewood Farms fingering weight yarn (100% merino) in my stash, waiting for just the right project, which will probably be a pair of socks to wear with the sweater mentioned above. (I cannot link to it because I mysteriously never entered it into Ravelry. Huh.)
- Money (duh).
- Kermit the Frog.
- The carpet in my parent's last house. It was a bright olive-ish green (1970, natch) and always made me feel like their living room was carpeted in grass.
- The green contacts I used to wear. (I go natural now. My eyes are greenish-blueish-gray.)
- My birthstone (peridot).