Ten Everyday Things That Delight Me.
- The sound of peepers in the spring. I heard them on Saturday for the first time this year.
- My morning latte.
- The feel of yarn in my hands.
- Rubbing my face in Hannibal The Fluffball Of Doom's fur.
- When Misha The Formerly Fearful jumps on the bed and comes to have her head scratched.
- My daffs are blooming! And the Siberian squill!
- Hearing the loons on the lake. There was a pair transiting last Tuesday and making a lot of noise when I got home from the polls.
- When Smokey says, "Is it time to play Boggle?"
- Opening the sunroof on my car in summer. Feeling the heated car seat under my butt in winter.