Lately I've gained a new appreciation for a '70s band called the Doobie Brothers, so I was delighted to read that they were coming to Minnesota for 4-day rock festival called Moondance Jam, near Park Rapids.
- One day ticket prices of $100 each;
- Shaded campsites for $300, 3-day minimum;
- Lawn chair passes (required) for $25 each;
- Lots of walking from the campsites to the stages that caused my knees to ache just thinking about it;
- The realization that the concert was in mid-July and it will probably be too hot for our tastes;
- The realization that the crowd will probably be on their feet most of the time and I can't stand up for long periods because of back pain so I wouldn't see much.